.

Tuesday 4 September 2007

A GOOD MAN HELP ME!

It was a nice Tuesday afternoon...a good man help me temporarily fixed my computer problem that's why I had a chance to share some new freebies. I add a little nature touch with this design...a flower..I hope you all like it.

TROPICAL BURST MINI KIT

Here's the link
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE SOME LOVE MESSAGE....
THANKS FOR VISITING MY SITE!
*********************

A SAMPLE LAYOUT USING THIS DIGITAL PAPERS

My daughter had some fun playing in her grandma's place, it's near the subdivision playground.It's the 63rd birthday of her LoLa.

CREDITS

press flowers by Sweet Moon Graphics, frames by sunscrap designs, Alphas by Misty Cato designs,

tab by ksharonkdesigns, stitch by korib

sunflower fiber paper by lsmdigitalworks, quote by two peas in the bucket

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home