.

Sunday 12 August 2007

NATURE COLOR 01 MINI KIT

ATTENTION!

It's a THANK YOU KIT for those who participated in my HAPPY COLOR MINI KIT CHALLENGE in Scrapbookflair. They are all creative and done beautiful scrapbook pages.

As of August 12, 2007, there are 32 members and 28 beautiful layouts.

I'll be posting in my blog the winners for the 1st Place, Challenge Owner's Choice and the Most Unique Title.



THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR APPRECIATING AND USING MY KIT IN YOUR SCRAPBOOK PAGES.

********************************************


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Thank you for the "thank you" freebie. Your Color kit was nice and fun to work with. I'll be watching for more challenges.
    Huggggs!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12 August 2007 at 10:46  

  • You are so talented! Thank you for sharing your lovely kits with us. I so love working with them!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12 August 2007 at 10:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home